Grilled Butternut Squash

Even though I get kind reviews about my blog postings, my friends often comment that they do not always have the time or the patience to prepare the type of recipes I sometimes post and could I maybe give them some ideas for 'simple solutions'. Is it possible, they ask, to eat healthy and avoid inflammatory substances when one is in a hurry?
Most certainly! Here is an idea to compliment a grilled piece of fish or meat. It's so simple, that you wouldn't think of it .... (unless a good friend reminded you of it).


Ingredients (side dish for 2)
•1 small butternut squash, washed, sliced in half in the length, seeds removed
•1 tbs coconut oil
•pepper and salt


What you do
•preheat the oven to 200°C
•cover the bottom of your oven dish with coconut oil
•put the butternut squash in the oven dish upside down; spice it up first
•put the dish in the middle of the oven and cook for 40 min. or until soft